01 January, 2011

WISHES FOR YOU ,LEE SEO JIN ''PER ASPERA AD ASTRA''

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love that never ends!
I wish you the Beauty of  Nature...(and human nature)
That you may enjoy theWorld.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Happiness deep down within,and Joy... 
Serenity with each sunrise.
Special memories of all the yesterdays.
Rainbows to to let you know there is a tomorrow
A bright today with much to be thankful for.
Dreams that do their best to come true.
Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you.

Faith to guide your way
Hope to to make it through each day.

But most of all I wish for you
to feel a hand in yours,
To know ''I''(we) am here if you stumble or fall.
To bring you cheer, to bring you love,

to return the wonderful things you do and share with us.
I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment