10 March, 2011

RUMORS



''Rumors of a Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Seo Jin Pairing?''

 

Take the following piece of news with a GRAIN OF SALT.
It is possible that Yoon Eun Hye will costar with Lee Seo Jin and Park Shi Hoo in the upcoming drama “Lie to Me” (or “Sweet Scandal” – I prefer the latter title).
Now why do I say take it with a grain of salt? Because the source of this news is from a product proposal that has the three stars’ pictures attached to character profiles, and a synopsis of the drama. Also – because I have very limited Korean capabilities.
However! Based on this I have gleaned a couple of facts:
  • Yoon Eun Hye’s character is named Gong Ah Jung. Lee Seo Jin is Hyun Ki Joon. Park Shi Hoo is Hyun Sang Hee.
  • From the names, I PRESUME that Lee Seo Jin and Park Shi Hoo are playing brothers.''

No comments:

Post a Comment